Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Have-fun-do-good blog

There is one thing I believe in, and that is I believe that everyone has the potential to do what she/ he wants. However, whether that potential will turn into reality or not depends on a lot of factors, what do you think?

For start,I have been following http://havefundogood.blogspot.com/ and she seems like a very ordinary lady, but who knows how many lives has she touched upon! The things I like about her include she gives free tips on her blog (which are useful!), is a fellow "positive change agent" whom I also aspire to be, and is uber friendly! I also like how indispensable her advice is and how she is a self starter to create the organisation today.


Her tagline: A blog for people who want to make the world a better place AND have fun!

I chose to feature her although there are lots of social consultants because: her messages are simple, easy to follow and committed. Plus I really like her tagline!

1 comment:

joyceneoh said...

Let's do good and learn japanese at the same time! banzai!!