Thursday, October 23, 2008

Alpha 1! Alpha 2!


Testing survival in the jungle is an uphill task, especially for someone like me because of my allergy to the word exercise *Atchoo* My favourite time was probably MEAL TIME!! This was taken when we were at the scuba diving centre.... You even get a license, talk about a productive gap year!

When we were on that island, life wasn't just always scuba diving and no work. On the OTHER side of the beautiful island with coconut trees and beautiful water, was a very dirty beach called Gaya Beach. I will never forget the name of that beach because I will never forget how 3 hours of picking up rubbish at the beach breaks your back.

However when we get to the beautiful side of that island, it's play time!!!
I honestly do not remember much from this phase except watching Rahim (Sabahan) climb up REALLY REALLY high coconut trees.... a tiny insect bite swelling up to the size of 1cm disabling my whole leg.... plus napping at noon..... or playing with water (I'm almost allergic to sea water btw)

This was also the phase we conquered Mount Kinabalu but I cant seem to find any photos atm. BRB

No comments: