Monday, February 23, 2009

What Have I Been Up to?

I knew blogging was never for me... especially if you lived in Malaysia without a steady internet connection or not to mention, no internet connection at all. In the few months that I have not been blogging, I managed to find a job, import my boyfriend over, go to Australia.... so I'll say it has been a good start to this year.

*I think I deserve a round of applause just for that*

I am just worried that time is zooming by and I am not doing enough of eating, spending time with friends, exploring that tiny cafe that I have always wanted to go to, travel, marvel more, meditate more..... and maybe I could add... Sleep more...

Reading my dashboard has been a most impressive insight... and I also noted how other bloggers are so much better than me.

I'm out of voice....

No comments: