Monday, December 01, 2008

Just for fun: Research on "10 things science says will make you happy"

And this is PRECISELY the reason why I tell you I dont do psychology.........
I am into concrete neuropsych !

1. Savor Everyday Moments
Easy to say, difficult to do

2. Avoid Comparisons
If you don't compare, how do you get to the top?

3. Put Money Low on the List
Tell that to my banker friends, please...

4. Have Meaningful Goals
No comment.

5. Take Initiative at Work
Agreed, but not sure if it makes you happier.

6. Make Friends, Treasure Family
I'm on my way

7. Smile Even When You Don’t Feel Like It
It's called masking your feelings, you moron!

8. Say Thank You Like You Mean It
"Thank you" should be an automatic word.

9. Get Out and Exercise
My guilt is eating me up.

10. Give It Away, Give It Away Now!
Do you mean money? You need to come to Malaysia..

Source: here

No comments: